Community Day: march 2018
Here are some tips for Community Day.
- Have six Lucky Eggs, Star Pieces, and Incenses ready to go. If you don't have them already, you can get them all in one go by purchasing the Community Day Box in the Shop.
- Set a reminder on your phone for every thirty minutes of the event to restart your Lucky Egg, Incense, and Star Piece.
- Set a reminder on your phone for 15 minutes before the event ends to evolve to a Venusaur with Frenzy Plant. Remember, evolving an Ivysaur to Venusaur during the event hours is the only way to obtain a Frenzy Plant Venusaur.
- If you have a GO Plus, use it to spin PokéStops. Don't waste time manually spinning PokéStops.
- Shiny-check, but don't catch, every Bulbasaur you see until you get the Shiny variant. After that, we recommend using GO Plus to save time and maximize catch XP.
Here are some tips for the Eggstravaganza.
- Don't wait to incubate your Eggs in a big batch; Incubate them upon obtaining them. The more you hatch, the more chances you'll have at a Shiny Pichu, Togepi, Wynaut, Swablu, Dratini, Poochyena, Aron, Magby, and Luvdisc.
- Set a reminder on your phone for 20 minutes before the event ends (April 2 at 1:00 PM PT) to buy the special boxes.
- If you only care about Super Incubators or invested in the last sale, the Great Box is your best choice. If you want the best deal, go for the Ultra Box. Stay away from the Special Box, unless it's all you can afford.
SOURCE: Community Reports, Reversal